Draw graffiti letter should not use high-priced program, a free program (Paint) came with your computer is quite useful for basic graffiti lettering. But if you want a stronger letter realistically, you can use Adobe Photoshop to see. Because a simple paint program and just have the basic features to “tag” photographs, drawings and artwork.
How to draw gaffiti letters using paint? Here are five instructions that I found at eHow:
- Open Paint and select “View,” then click “Zoom” and choose “Large Size.”
- Click the “Paintbrush” tool in the “Tools” palette, and choose one of the slash-mark brush sets below it. Then select a colour from the “Color Picker” below.
- Click and hold your mouse cursor down on the white box, then draw a letter. Notice how the paint takes on the thick edges of graffiti. Select a different colour from the “Color Picker” and choose a different brush style and add a new letter to the screen.
- Click the “Spray Can” which looks like a spray paint can, then choose a splatter size below it. The smallest splatter will make the most concentrated graffiti letters. Choose a colour, then draw a letter on the screen.
- Add letters until satisfied, then click “File,” select “Save As” and name your graffiti letter drawing, then save it to your computer.
Hopefully these tips can be useful for beginners who want to play the basic design of graffiti art.