To create graffiti with a color, any type of graffiti is definitely going through a stage of sketching. That is a stage where we create the initial design sketches of graffiti images to be created.
This stage can be said to be mandatory in the graffiti designing. For those of you who are beginners, there are some steps and tips how to draw graffiti sketches (I summarize from eHow), there are:
- Determine the theme idea that you want to make, or you want to say. With a pocket notebook or a small picture book will be very useful if you do not have the inspiration, and you can record your ideas so you do not forget later.
- Learn from other artists graffiti images which can be found on the street art, internet, books, or other media. This will help you determine the appropriate style of artistic skills and abilities. Use the reference was to help develop your own style.
- Practice drawing letters of the alphabet. Use your own style with a more bold, expressive and experimental, since there are no rules to graffiti art. Create a font color and contrast, and adds some unique details that helped to bring letters to life. Each letter should reflect the originality and sketches reveal some kind of meaning for you.
- Draw a cartoon character is a pretty good idea, if interested in design aspects of graffiti, this will be a fun process. Learn the ways in which your character interacts with the letters and words that you have designed.
- If you want to make a sketch with a larger amount, use different materials and techniques to achieve it. Use stencils to make letters with fast, medium colors such as lime powder or water-based paints are not hazardous to the environment.
Those are some tips for sketching a graffiti, may be useful.